• Topshop gets into the athletic spirit by renting out bikes free of charge. Through June 27. 478 Broadway, nr. Broome St. Rentals start at noon daily.
• Get 30 to 50 percent off the latest A.P.C. men's and women's spring and summer collection of dresses, skirts, and Bermuda shorts. Through 7/22. 131 Mercer St, nr. Spring St. (212-966-9685); MS (17), Su (126).
• Hugo Boss is up to 70 percent off at the Soiffer Haskin sale. Through 6/24. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (917-606-6795); SSu (96), MT (97), W (95).
•Inven.Tory hosts footwear designer CeCe Chin's line of shoes, named 80%20, with footwear at over 50 percent off original prices. Stop by June 23 from 6 to 8 p.m. for the shop's official launch party.Through 6/28. 237 Lafayette St., at. Spring St. (212-226-5292); MS (128), Su (117).
• Pop in for the auction and cocktail party that will launch Abaeté’s three-day sample sale. E-mail email@example.com to get on the list. Through 6/20. 117 Crosby St., nr. Houston St. (212-334-4755); ThF (117), S (126).
• Alvin Valley will host a sample sale featuring his summer 2009 collection for up to 80 percent off. Pants are $79 to $199 (originally $300 to $600), and dresses are $125 to $375 (originally $425 to $695). Through 6/20. 632 Broadway, nr. Bleecker St., Ste. 602 (212-253-0095); WS (noon7).
• Qi Cashmere knits are on sale at TheSavvy.com. Lace kimono cardigans are $100 (originally $248), pima cotton knit dresses are $86 (originally $215), and cashmere and silk-blend cropped cardigans are $80 (originally $198). Through 6/20. Online only.
• At the Vena Cava sample sale, leather leggings are $400 (originally $900), the text-print chiffon T-shirt dress is $175 (originally $435), and the brocade-and-silk bustier dress is $250 (originally $550). Through 6/20. 33 W. 26th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fifth fl.; ThF (117), S (noon6).
• Shoes for men, women and children are 40 to 50 percent off at Classic Kicks. Nike Air Woven shoes are $80 (originally $140) and Vans slip-ons are $25 (originally $45). Through 6/20. 298 Elizabeth St. nr. Bleecker St. (212-979-9514); ThS (117:30).
• Get a head start on your fall wardrobe at the rag & bone sample sale. Cashmere sweaters are $99 and under, while leather jackets are yours for under $350. Through 6/20. 100 & 104 Christopher St., nr. Bleecker St. (212-727-2999); ThS (noon8).
• Wedding Atelier is offering 25 to 60 percent off gowns from Nicole Miller, Priscilla of Boston, La Sposa, and more at this bridal sample sale. Prices start at $495. Through 6/21. 103 Fifth Ave., nr. 18th St., second fl., (626-638-3263); M (107), TTh (108), FS (106), Su (105).
• The last Dolce & Gabbana sample sale featured formalwear for under $400. See if you can score that again at this year's six-day bonanza. Through 6/21. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., main fl.; T, W, Su (117), Th, F, S (118).
• Men’s, women’s, baby, and home items will be up to 80 percent off at Christopher Fischer. Cashmere sweaters are $40 to $150 (originally $195 to $495) and cashmere accessories and scarves are $30 to $95 (originally $195 to $250). Through 6/21. 80 Wooster St., nr. Spring St. (212-965-9009); ThS (107), Su (115).
Most Viewed Stories
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Kim Kardashian Assaulted by the Same Guy Who Grabbed Gigi Hadid
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.