• Brooklyn-based handbag designers Shiho Nagashima and Ramana Goldstein of Dunlin are hosting a party for the opening of their first stand-alone store. Enjoy an open bar and live music by Jade Dylan. 263 S. 1st St., at Havemeyer St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-915-6982); 7 p.m.
• Esprit in Rockefeller Center is hosting an in-store concert series, featuring music from Emily Brooke, Reni Lane, and Simon Spire. 600 Fifth Ave., at 48th St. (212-247-9899); 24.
• Saturday marks the final day of free bike rentals at Topshop's Bicycle Club. 478 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-966-9455); 108.
• Swing by the annual Smith Street FunDay Sunday Fair in Carroll Gardens for shopping, food, beer, and live music. Smith St., between Bergen St. and Union St.; 116.
• Shop tees, dresses, tanks, polos, and accessories at Epaulet's Sailor Jerry trunk show. 231 Smith St., nr. Butler St., Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn (718-522-3800); noon6.
• Bags for the People teams up with 3rd Ward to host "Sweatshop Socials" the last Monday of each month. Bring fabric and they'll provide sewing machines, instructions, drinks ($1 if you bring a cup; $3 if you don't), snacks, and live music. 195 Morgan Ave., nr. Stagg St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-715-4961); 710 p.m.
• Apparel and shoes from Lauren Moffatt, Fremont, Dagmar, Whitley Kros, 80%20, and more are 35 to 75 percent off at Dear Fieldbinder. Through 8/2. 198 Smith St., nr. Baltic St. (718-852-3620); MS (11:307:30), Su (noon6).
• Find discounts of 25 to 75 percent at Epaulet's summer sale. Through 8/9. 231 Smith St., nr. Butler St. (718-522-3800); TS (noon8), Su (noon6).
• Jeans, dresses, jumpsuits, and rompers are 70 percent off at the Judi Ronsen sale. 160 N. 6th St., nr. Bedford St.; SSu (noon7).
• Save up to 75 percent on beauty products at the Bliss blowout sale. Through 7/5. 541 Lexington Ave., at 49th St. (212-920-1211); (108).
• Dresses are 75 percent off and handbags are 50 percent off at Ilus. 248 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. (646-454-1678); MF (noon7), S (noon6), Su (noon5).
• Spring/summer 2009 styles are 30 percent off and the resort 2008 and Vanity collections are 50 percent off at Lulu Guinness. While supplies last. 394 Bleecker St., nr. 11th St. (212-367-2120); MS (117), Su (noon6).
Most Viewed Stories
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.