• Fashion photographer Miles Aldridge will be signing copies of his latest book, Miles Aldridge: Pictures for Photographs at Henri Bendel. The "Pictures for Photographs" exhibit is on view at the Steven Kasher Gallery through June 20. 712 Fifth Ave., at 56th St.; 68.
• Over 60 womenswear, menswear, and accessories brands will be up to 70 percent off at Gen Art's Shop NYC event, including Qi Cashmere, Bijules, DRU New York, and more. To purchase tickets, visit www.genart.org. Tickets are only available in advance. 7 W. 34th St., nr. Fifth Ave., eleventh fl. (212-255-7300); 610.
• Join stylist Robert Verdi for a one-night shopping event at Housing Works in Chelsea, which will feature over 1,000 items donated by Verdi and friends like Jonathan Adler, Steven Alan, John Bartlett, Bobby Berk, Simon Doonan, Carson Kressley, and Richie Rich. 143 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (718-838-5050); 8 p.m.
• Meet astronaut Buzz Aldrin when he stops by the Omega flagship store to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the lunar landing. (The Omega Speedmaster watch was the first watch worn on the moon.) 711 Fifth Ave., nr. 55th St. (212-207-3333); 45.
• The Michael Atchison Showroom is having its annual sample sale, featuring American and European designers like Gustavo Cadile, Michel Klein, Monique Lhuillier, and more. 39 W. 38th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl. (212-967-7979); WF (106).
• Spring and summer styles from millinery designer Patricia Underwood are on sale starting at $5. 499 Seventh Ave., at 37th St., thirteenth floor (212-268-3774); 8:306.
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
Chelsea Clinton Says She Didn’t Initially Know Her Mom Had Pneumonia Because She Was Trying to Power Through It
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
YogaToes Cured My Lifelong Fear of Bunions
This Lipstick Was Designed by a Woman Who Can See 100 Million Colors
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.