• Custom and ready-made jewelry boutique Linhardt Design Studio celebrates its one-year anniversary. 156 First Ave., nr. 9th St. (917-748-9000); 69.
• The Madewell stores in Soho and East Hampton are offering a selection of vintage clothing and accessories curated from the Brooklyn Flea. The Soho location is throwing an in-store party, including pupusas from the Red Hook food vendors, Nunu chocolates, Salvatore Bklyn cannolis and cheeses, and Brooklyn Brew Shop's "Madewell Microbrew." 486 Broadway St., at Broome St. (212-226-6954); 68.
• Anthropologie exhibits the work of artist, designer, and feminist icon Vera Neumann. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. 50 Rockefeller Plz., nr. 50th St. (212-246-0386); 57.
• Celebrate the third anniversary of women's lifestyle network Ladies Lotto at the Tribeca Grand Hotel with an open bar, photo booths, art installations, and special performances. RSVP to email@example.com. 2 Sixth Ave., nr. Walker St. (212-519-6600); 10 p.m.
• Dresses are 75 percent off and handbags are 50 percent off at Ilus. Through 6/29. 248 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. (646-454-1678); MF (noon7), S (noon6), Su (noon5).
• Shop discounted ruby- and white-sapphire-studded jewelry from Erica Weiner as well as one-of-a-kind samples and vintage overstock items from TG170 at the joint sample sale. Through 6/25. 170 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St. (212-995-8660); 69.
• Spring 2009 and Resort 2008 essentials are on sale at Derek Lam. A silk tank dress is $550 (originally $1,790). Through 6/26. 601 W. 26th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., Ste. 1750 (212-929-1338); TF (106).
• Lingerie and intimates-inspired clothes are on sale at Only Hearts. A lace shift dress is $75 (originally $132) and a cap-sleeve blouse is now $25 (originally $90). Items from Princesse Tam Tam and Rebecca Minkoff will be on sale as well. Through 6/28. 230 Mott St., nr. Prince St. (212-431-3694); ThS (noon8), Su (noon7).
• Enjoy deep discounts on vacation essentials at Matta. Cotton wrap dresses are $92, handmade leather sandals are $30, batik silk dresses are $108. 286 Lafayette St., nr. Houston St. (212-343-9399); TTh (11:307).
• Jane Marvel’s all-purpose bags, messengers, and weekenders are up to 50 percent off. 499 Seventh Ave., at 37th St. (212-380-2225); TTh (107).
• Noir’s bold, bright jewelry samples are on sale for up to 50 percent off. 350 W. 38th St., nr. Ninth Ave., fifth fl. (212-244-4846); TTh (107).
• Savvy & Co. is hosting a Bulga handbag sample sale, offering bags for up to 70 percent off. The sale will also run online at TheSavvy.com from 6/24 at noon to 6/27 at midnight. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-388-0339); W (88), Th (108).
• Roberto Cavalli ready-to-wear and couture are up to 80 percent off. 135 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; TTh (118).
Most Viewed Stories
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Kim Kardashian Might Vote for Donald Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
If You See Brad Pitt As a Fallen Hero, It’s Because the Rules Have Changed
Kylie Jenner’s Getting Sucked Into Tyga’s Debt Problems
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Bask in the Glory of This Dramatic Email Sent to a UCLA Freshman by Her Future Roommate
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.