• Eva is hosting a trunk show for designer Ambriel Floyd, offering 25 percent off the spring collection. Cocktails will be served. RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org. 355 Bowery, nr. 3rd St.; 28.
• Supermodel Josie Maran will be dishing beauty tips and testing out products from her organic cosmetic brand, Josie Maran Cosmetics, at Sephora Times Square. 1500 Broadway, nr. 43rd St., Ste. 304 (212-944-6789); 126.
• Concept shop Kiosk is hosting an opening party for Postcards from Ken Brown, an exhibition of original postcards inspired by American pop culture. The show will be on display through June 20. 95 Spring St., nr. Broadway (212-226-8601); 79.
• Hamlet's Vintage is celebrating its one-year anniversary, offering wine, cheese, and discounted merchandise. RSVP: email@example.com. 162 Bleecker St., nr. Thompson St. (917-679-6379); 610.
• Shoes are $20 and apparel starts at $10 at the Ben Sherman sample sale. Through 6/11. 860 Broadway, nr. 17th St., fifth fl.; 13.
• Devotte's entire spring/summer collection is up to 60 percent off at Inven.Tory. Enjoy sangria while you browse. Through 6/11. 237 Lafayette St., nr. Spring St. (212-226-5292); 69.
• Celebrity stylist Irene Albright is offering apparel by designers like Marc Jacobs, Balenciaga, Lanvin, Dior, and more for 80 percent off at Mina. The selection includes ready-to-wear, eveningwear, and accessories. Through 6/13. 32A Cooper Sq., nr. 5th St. (212-253-5894); daily (118).
• Save 60 percent on spring styles at the MINT Jodi Arnold pop-up shop. The sequin cami dress is $179 (originally $473), the silk cotton voile tie-waist top is $124 (originally $308), and the denim paper-bag skirt is $108 (originally $231). Receive a beauty gift with purchases over $300. Through 6/13. 286 Lafayette St., nr. Prince St. (646-483-7924); Th (28), F (118), S (116).
• Spring 2009 evening and bridal gowns by Angel Sanchez are 60 percent off at the sample sale. Older collections will receive further discounts. Through 6/11. 148 W. 37th St., nr. Seventh Ave., seventh fl. (212-921-9827 ext. 18); 106.
• Spring merchandise is 60 to 75 percent off at the Rebecca Taylor sample sale. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-704-0607); daily (88).
• Save up to 80 percent on Vera Wang gowns, cocktail dresses, and other ready-to-wear items. 225 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., ninth fl. (212-920-1211); TTh (106).
• T-shirts are $39 or less, dresses are $129 or less, leather jackets are $379 or less, and blazers are $200 at the Helmut Lang and rag & bone sample sale. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); daily (107).
• LeSportsac handbags from past and present collections are 60 to 90 percent off. 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-736-6262 ext. 2018); WTh (89).
• Receive 30 percent off spring apparel at Derek Lam. Through 8/1. 12 Crosby St., nr. Grand St. (212-996-1616); MS (117), Su (126).
Most Viewed Stories
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Angelina Jolie Got Everything She Wanted in Temporary Divorce Deal With Brad Pitt
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.