• Attend a silent auction at new independent photo studio and showroom Arsenal in Williamsburg. 153 Roebling St., nr. Hope St., Studio 4B, Williamsburg, Brooklyn (917-349-9155); 8midnight.
• The Madras and Liberty collections are 30 percent off at A.P.C. Through 7/22. 131 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-966-9685); MS (117), Su (noon6).
• Camis, briefs, lingerie, pajamas, and swimsuits are 50 to 70 percent off at the Eberjey summer sample sale. Through 7/2. Shoreham Hotel, Skylight Conference Room, 33 W. 55th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-696-5393); W (97), Th (95).
• Built by Wendy is hosting a summer sale. The floral smocked sundress is $80 (originally $200), the classic denim jacket is $120 (originally $176), and the indigo chambray drawstring pants are $65 (originally $130). Through 8/31. 7 Centre Market Pl., nr. Broome St. (212-925-6538); 46 N. 6th St., nr. Wythe St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-384-2882); MS (noon7), Su (noon6).
• Kale leather handbags, designed by sisters Leslie and Jennifer Kale, are on sale at TheSavvy.com. The washed lambskin Tate tote is $249 (originally $695), the Chelsea clutch is $139 (originally $395), and the Palmer shopper is $189 (originally $545). Sale starts at noon. Through 7/4 (at midnight). Online only.
• Handbags start at $30 at the Carlos Falchi sample sale. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., seventh fl.; TW (106).
• Menswear, womenswear, and all spring accessories are 40 percent off and the kids' collection is 30 percent off at 3.1 Phillip Lim. 115 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-334-1160); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).