• Stop by the Everything is A-OK launch party at Don Hill's for a performance by Led Er Est. Open bar, 911. 511 Greenwich St., at Spring St. (212-219-2850); 92.
• Japanese artists Nobuyoshi Hamanaka and Kinue Kondo make an appearance at Takashimaya to display their their nature-inspired work. Brush paintings, ceramic teapots, urns, glass vases, and accessories are available for purchase. Refreshments will be served. Through 6/27. 693 Fifth Ave., at 54th St., third fl. (212-350-0100); daily (114).
• Women's ready-to-wear, handbags, small leather goods, and fur are discounted at the annual Fendi warehouse sale. Through 6/24. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; T (88), W (93:30).
• Pants, shorts, and swimwear are 30 to 50 percent off at the Bonobos loft. Through 6/24. 59 W. 19th St., nr. Sixth Ave., Ste. 6B; TW (6 p.m.11 p.m.).
• Jane Marvel’s all-purpose messenger and weekender bags are up to 50 percent off. Through 6/25. 499 Seventh Ave., at 37th St. (212-380-2225); TTh (107).
• Noir’s bold jewelry samples are on sale for up to 75 percent off. Through 6/25. 350 W. 38th St., nr. Ninth Ave., fifth fl. (212-244-4846); TTh (107).
• Save up to 70 percent at the Alice + Olivia sample sale. Beaded dresses and blazers are $149 (originally $398 to $440). Through 6/26. 80 W. 40th St., at Sixth Ave. (212-840-0887); TF (88).
• Find deep discounts on vacation essentials at Matta. Cotton wrap dresses are $92, handmade leather sandals are $30, and batik silk dresses are $108. Through 6/25. 286 Lafayette St., nr. Houston St. (212-343-9399); TTh (11:307).
• Kelima K's sample sale features bridal gowns and dresses from the spring/summer 2009 collection for up to 65 percent off. A $2,545 strapless duchess-silk sheath is now $888. Through 6/27. 229 Mott St., nr. Prince St. (212-334-6546); TS (17).
• Fall 2008 and spring 2009 womenswear, shoes, and belts are up to 70 percent off at the Brian Reyes sample sale. 304 Hudson St., nr. Spring St., fifth fl. (212-488-3800); MT (87).
• Select apparel and accessories are 50 percent off at Clearly First. Through 6/26. 980 Madison Ave., nr. 76th St. (212-988-8242); MT (116), WS (106), Su (114).
Most Viewed Stories
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Angelina Jolie Got Everything She Wanted in Temporary Divorce Deal With Brad Pitt
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.