• Watch a screening of Valentino: The Last Emperor, followed by a Q&A with director Matt Tyrnauer and Vogue editor-at-large André Leon Talley. Angelika Film Center, 18 W. Houston St., at Mercer St. (212-995-2000); 7:15.
• Luxury Italian shoes and accessories from Cesare Paciotti are up to 80 percent off at the men's and women's sample sale. Cash only. Through 6/4. 12 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 901 (212-245-3785); TTh (106).
• Find discounts on Jen Kao bathing suits, shoes, accessories, and ready-to-wear items from current and past seasons. Through 6/4. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave. Ste. 1802; daily, 107:30.
• Wraps, tops, pants, swimwear, and more from DVF are up to 75 percent off. Through 6/6. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-725-5400); T (96:30), W (108), Th (107), F (95:30), S (93).
• Exotic Skin Handbags and Kara by Kara Ross jewelry are 30 to 40 percent off at the Kara Ross sample sale. Through 6/4. 41 E. 60th St., nr. Madison Ave., fifth fl.; TTh (95).
• Hundreds of handbags from L.A.M.B., Jill Stuart, Harajuku Lovers, and Kidrobot are on sale at the Savvy & Co. loft. L.A.M.B.'s Cambridge Satchel is $150 (originally $495), Kidrobot's cotton canvas Slinger is $30 (originally $98), and the Harajuku Lovers Poppin schoolbag is $40 (originally $128). Through 6/4. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; TTh (108).
• Dresses, tops, and jackets by Lauren Moffatt are on sale. Through 6/4. 214 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 1503 (212-333-8567); TTh (97).
• Ready-to-wear, jewelry, and shoes are 70 percent off at the Marc Jacobs boutique in Soho. 163 Mercer St., nr. Houston St. (212-343-1490); MS (117), Su (126).
• Enjoy 25 to 40 percent off clothing, handbags, and shoes by American Retro, Antik Batik, Asli Filinta, Bulga, Malene Birger, and more at Stella Filante. Through 8/31. 156 Ludlow, nr. Stanton St. (646-484-5889); daily, 128.
• Clothing by Ann Demeulemeester, Comme des Garçons, Martin Margiela, and Dries Van Noten is 35 percent off, and accessories are 30 percent off, at IF. 94 Grand St., nr. Mercer St. (212-334-4964); MS (117), Su (126:30).
• Vintage boutique Hairy Mary's is hosting a spring sale, featuring discounts on dresses, shoes, handbags, and accessories. 149 Orchard St., nr. Stanton St. (212-228-8989); MF (18), SSu (128).
Most Viewed Stories
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Your Guide to Peeing During the Women’s March on Washington
Bernie Sanders Reviews the Balenciaga Men’s Collection
Inauguration Committee Chairman Says Kanye West Wasn’t Invited to Perform Because It’s a ‘Typically and Traditionally American’ Event
Sexual Assault in the Amazon
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Feeling Anxious on Inauguration Day? These Art Museums Are Offering Refuge
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.