• Treat yourself to a free spray tan and makeup application with makeup artist John Henry at DEX New York in celebration of the new summer palettes. 224 W. 30th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-643-3188); 119. Call for appointment.
• Drop by Bloomingdale’s for drinks, music, and a new pair of men’s Sperry Top-Siders this Wednesday. An artist will be on hand to customize the seafarers’ kicks. 1000 Third Ave., at. 59th St., lower level; 68.
• Oscar de la Renta suits, evening gowns, jackets, and separates are up to 75 percent off. Through 6/18. 137 W. 52nd St., nr. Seventh Ave., fifth fl. (917-533-8251); W (97), Th (96).
• Select ready-to-wear pieces and vintage runway items by Catherine Malandrino are 75 to 90 percent off. The sandbar-print maxi dress is $125 (originally $695), the napa-leather motorcycle jacket is $225 (originally $895), and the pencil skirt with a scalloped hemline is $60 (originally $325). Through 6/19. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-947-8748); W (109), ThF (88).
• Stock up on ten years' worth of sweaters, textiles, and more from designer James Coviello’s archives. Through 6/19. 208 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 603 (212-695-8082); WF (108).
• Pop in for the auction and cocktail party that will launch Abaeté’s three-day sample sale. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the list. Through 6/20. 117 Crosby St., nr. Houston St. (212-334-4755); Party: 6/17 (6 p.m.). Sale: 6/186/19 ThF (117), S (126).
• Alvin Valley will host a sample sale featuring his Summer 2009 collection for up to 80 percent off. Pants are $79 to $199 (originally $300 to $600), and dresses are $125 to $375 (originally $425 to $695). Through 6/20. 632 Broadway, nr. Bleecker St., Ste. 602 (212-253-0095); WS (noon7).
• Qi Cashmere knits are on sale at TheSavvy.com. Lace kimono cardigans are $100 (originally $248), pima-cotton knit dresses are $86 (originally $215), and cashmere and silk-blend cropped cardigans are $80 (originally $198). Through 6/20. Online only.
• Pay wholesale prices on Wren, C&C, Paul & Joe, and more at Simon Showroom. Cash only. Through 6/17. 95 Fifth Ave., at 17th St., third fl. (212-242-1565); MW (107).
Most Viewed Stories
Mary-Kate Olsen Strains Every Muscle in Her Face in an Attempt to Smile
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
The Will & Grace Reunion Was Intensely Documented for Social Media
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
Los Angeles Police Confirm Active Criminal Investigation Against Derrick Rose
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.