• Eileen Shields and Eileen Shields for Zero Maria Cornejo footwear will be on sale at the "Shooze & Booze" event at the Local 269. Boots, loafers, heels, and ballet flats start at $75. Drinks will be served. 269 E. Houston St., at Suffolk St. (212-228-4874); 58.
• Meet makeup artist Bobbi Brown at Bergdorf Goodman and learn some of her summer-makeup tips and techniques. Call for appointment. 754 Fifth Ave., at 57th St., Goodman's Cafe (212-872-2681); Appearance: 3:304:30. Master class: 56:30 and 6:308.
• Save up to 80 percent on Vera Wang gowns, cocktail dresses, other ready-to-wear items. Through 6/11. 225 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., ninth fl. (212-920-1211); TTh (106).
• T-shirts are $39 or less, dresses are $129 or less, leather jackets are $379 or less, and blazers are $200 at the Helmut Lang and rag & bone sample sale. Through 6/11. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); daily (107).
• More than 1,000 hats, belts, headbands, and scarves by Eugenia Kim are 50 to 70 percent off at the designer’s showroom. Through 6/12. 347 W. 36th St., nr. Ninth Ave., Ste. 502; TF (107).
• Save up to 70 percent on hundreds of gowns at the Saks Fifth Avenue bridal sample sale. Designers include Vera Wang, Amsale, Monique Lhuillier, Kenneth Pool, and more. 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 49th St. (212-753-4000); MS (108), Su (127).
• Fine-jewelry buyer CIRCA is offering heirloom, vintage, and estate pieces from Bulgari, Cartier, Tiffany, Van Cleef & Arpels, and more exclusively on Bluefly.com. The Cartier Love Bracelet is $3,080 (originally $3,850), the Van Cleef & Arpels Alhambra necklace is $3,920 (originally $4,900), and the matching Alhambra earrings are $2,200 (originally $2,750). Through 6 a.m. on 6/10. For invitations to the 48-hour event, contact email@example.com or call 866-285-1702.
• Menswear and select accessories are 30 to 60 percent off at Alfred Dunhill. Through 7/1. 545 Madison Ave., nr. 55th St. (212-753-9292); MS (106:30), Su (125).
• Kids' denim, tees, dresses, pants, and more are 50 percent off at Lucky Kid. While merchandise lasts. 127 Prince St., nr. Wooster St. (212-466-0849); MTh (107), FS (108), Su (126).
Most Viewed Stories
Mary-Kate Olsen Strains Every Muscle in Her Face in an Attempt to Smile
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.