• New retail space Storefront (formerly Lola Y Maria) is hosting a beach-themed shopping event for Yana Handbags, Jackie Brown Swimwear, Death by Drone, and more. Cocktails will be served. 175 Rivington St., nr. Clinton St.; 79.
• Makeup artist Trish McEvoy is teaching a Makeup Master class at Saks Fifth Avenue. Call to reserve a spot. Cost is $150, redeemable in products. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-753-4000); two sessions: 56:30 and 6:308.
• Brooklyn-based crafting shop Spacecraft shows attendees how to bedazzle their swimwear. $10 cover includes free beer and raffle prizes. RSVP to email@example.com. 355 Bedford Ave., nr. S. 4th St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn; 710.
• Find merchandise from brands like Scervino Strada, Versace, and more starting at $25 at this European sample sale. Through 6/5. Precision Photo, 260 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., third fl.; Th (9:307), F (9:305:30).
• Ralph Lauren is discounting Black Label, Purple Label, Lauren, and Polo samples, as well as furnishings, accessories, and shoes. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave.; daily (96).
• Find discounts on Jen Kao bathing suits, shoes, accessories, and ready-to-wear items from current and past seasons. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 1802; daily (107:30).
• Luxury Italian shoes and accessories by Cesare Paciotti are up to 80 percent off at the men's and women's sample sale. Cash only. 12 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 901 (212-245-3785); TTh (106).
• Exotic Skin Handbags and Kara by Kara Ross jewelry are 30 to 40 percent off at the Kara Ross sample sale. 41 E. 60th St., nr. Madison Ave., fifth fl.; TTh (95).
• Hundreds of handbags from L.A.M.B., Jill Stuart, Harajuku Lovers, and Kidrobot are on sale at the Savvy & Co. loft. L.A.M.B.'s Cambridge Satchel is $150 (originally $495), Kidrobot's cotton canvas Slinger is $30 (originally $98), and the Harajuku Lovers Poppin schoolbag is $40 (originally $128). 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; TTh (108).
• Apparel by Lauren Moffatt is on sale. Dresses are $120 to $160, tops are $80, skirts are $60, jackets are $100, and shoes are $120 to $160. 214 W 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 1503 (212-333-8567); TTh (97).
• Project No. 8 is offering 35 percent off select clothing and shoes during their spring sale. 138 Division St., nr. Orchard St. (212-925-5599); TW, Su (18), ThS (19).
Most Viewed Stories
What, Exactly, Are Melania and Ivanka Trump Trying to Sell?
Roxane Gay Calls Out Simon & Schuster After They Drop Milo Yiannopoulos
The Supreme-Branded Metrocard Is Here
The Single Guy Who’s Pretty Sure He Split the Bill
Self-Empowerment Is Just Another Word for Narcissism
Ask a Boss: Should I Try to Act Older at Work?
Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, and Oprah Winfrey Are Having the Time of Their Lives in New Zealand
Did Lena Dunham Shade the Wing on Girls?
Alt-Right Troll Milo Yiannopoulos Uses Campus Visit to Openly Mock a Transgender Student
We Finally Get to the Root of Katie and Tom’s Problems
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.