• In the one of the best ideas for a launch party ever, Ed Westwick will host a dance-off in celebration of the new K-Swiss Classic Remastered sneakers. Get there early — the first 50 people to purchase a new pair of kicks will get their photos taken with Chuck Bass himself. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St., metro level (212-705-2000); 68.
• Celebrate the Eileen Shields Shooze and Booze event hosted by the Montmartre boutique in the Upper East Side. Her shoes for Zero + Maria Cornejo will be up to 80 percent off, while other Montmartre stock is 20 percent off. And as the name indicates, liquor will be served. 1157 Madison Ave., nr. 86th St. (212-988-8962); 58.
• Personalize your panties and grab a sweet treat with Hanky Panky at Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St., fourth floor (212-705-2000); noon8..
• Planning for a little one? Stop by the Destination Maternity summer style event for cupcakes from Magnolia Bakery, massages by Edamame Spa, hair tips from Mizu New York, and chances to win prizes. 28 E. 57th St., at Madison Ave. (212-588-0220); 57.
• At the Vena Cava sample sale, leather leggings are $400 (originally $900), the text-print chiffon T-shirt dress is $175 (originally $435), and the brocade-and-silk bustier dress is $250 (originally $550). Through 6/20. 33 W. 26th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fifth fl.; ThF (117), S (noon6).
• Dresses are $25 and tops, pants, shorts, and skirts are $15 at the Cynthia Steffe sample sale. Through 6/19. 550 Seventh Ave., nr. 39th St., tenth fl.; ThF (105).
• Shoes for men, women, and children are 40 to 50 percent off at Classic Kicks. Nike Air Woven shoes are $80 (originally $140) and Vans Slip Ons are $25 (originally $45). Through 6/20. 298 Elizabeth St. nr. Bleecker St. (212-979-9514); ThS (117:30).
• Men’s, women’s, baby, and home items will be up to 80 percent off at Christopher Fischer. Cashmere sweaters are $40 to $150 (originally $195 to $495) and cashmere accessories and scarves are $30 to $95 (originally $195 to $250). Through 6/21. 80 Wooster St., nr. Spring St. (212-965-9009); ThS (107), Su (115).
• Get a head start on your fall wardrobe at the rag & bone sample sale. Cashmere sweaters are $99 and under, while leather jackets are yours for under $350. Through 6/20. 100 and 104 Christopher St., nr. Bleecker St. (212-727-2999); ThS (noon8).
• Indulge yourself with Diptyque’s candles, perfume, and body washes. Items are 40 to 90 percent off. Through 6/19. 11 E. 26th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 600 (212-684-3140); Th (9:306), F (9:304).
• Kate Spade handbags, small accessories, apparel, and footwear are discounted at Clothingline. A small selection of men’s bags and small accessories is also available. Through 6/18. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-967-4791); MT (117), WTh (107).
• Walter’s spring 2009 dresses, tops, and jackets are up to 75 percent off. Dresses that will last you all summer are $94 to $145 (originally $268 to $368). Through 6/18. 265 West 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave. (212-391-9400); TW (107), Th (105).
• Select items from Tracy Reese’s Plenty and Frock! lines are on sale at Redbag. Tops are $115 (originally $275), skirts are $75 (originally $250), and dresses are $125 (originally $320). Through 6/18. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave. (212-398-9300); TW (87), Th (82).
• Tees by Fresh Ink are $20 or less at the sample sale. Through 6/18. 264 W. 40th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-869-6300); daily (97).
• Sport coats, shirts, ties, leather, outerwear, and sweaters are up to 80 percent off at the Isaia menswear sale. Through 6/18. 730 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St., Ste. 1004 (212-920-1211); T (107), WTh (106).
• Save up to 75 percent on Shoshanna apparel and swimwear and 70 percent on Anlo denim at the joint spring sample sale. Through 6/18. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 422 (212-719-3601); W (106:30), Th (105:30).
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.