• Inven.tory is celebrating its first pop-up shop for 80%20 shoes. Drinks and food will be provided by La Esquina. 237 Lafayette St., nr. Spring St. (212-226-5292); Party: 68 p.m.; Pop-up shop, through 6/28. MS (noon8), Su (117).
• Upscale consignment shop Second Time Around is hosting an opening party, including an appearance by Real Housewife of New York Alex McCord. Wine and cupcakes will be served. 262 Mott St., nr. Prince St. (212-965-8415); 68 p.m.
• Support up-and-coming designers at the I Heart Gen Art 15th Annual Benefit. Works from over 60 artists will be on display and available for purchase, including items from Gen Art alums like Peter Som and Michelle Smith of Milly. VIP tickets are $135 to $150, general admission tickets are $75 to $90. All tickets must be purchased in advance. 7 W. 34th St., nr. Fifth Ave., eleventh fl. (212-255-7300); 8 p.m.
• Cricket-inspired menswear boutique Jack Olive kicks off its inaugural concert series with master pianist Eric Lewis (a.k.a. ELEW). Hors d'oeuvres and drinks will be served. 87 Mercer St., nr. Spring St. (212-966-9692); 710 p.m.
• Daniel Silver and Steven Cox of Duckie Brown are presenting their new collaborative range of men's footwear, Florsheim by Duckie Brown, at Scoop. The pair is hosting an in-store shopping event, offering attendees the opportunity to buy fall 2009 styles that won't be available until August. E-mail email@example.com to attend. 430 W. 14th St., at Washington St. (917-675-6107); 69 p.m.
• Harlem vintage boutique B.O.R.N. hosts a three-hour sale, offering 20 percent off pieces from designers like Louis Vuitton and Cynthia Steffe. Call to RSVP. Through 6/24. 52 W. 125th St., nr. Lenox Ave. (212-995-2075); W (69).
• Get 20 percent off non-sale items at Billy Reid. Through 6/24. 54 Bond St., nr. Bowery (212-598-9355); W (118).
• Savvy & Co. is hosting a Bulga handbag sample sale, offering bags for up to 70 percent off. The sale also runs online at TheSavvy.com from 6/24 at noon to 6/27 at midnight. Through 6/25. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-388-0339); W (88), Th (108).
• Apparel starts at $25 at Amanda Uprichard. Bright silk tunic dresses are $60 and jersey dresses are $45. Through 6/26. 226 W. 37th St., nr. Seventh Ave., third fl. (212-719-0320); WTh (106), F (103).
• Take 50 to 70 percent off shoes by Brazilian brand Melissa. Through 6/28. 520 W. 27th St., nr. Tenth Ave., Ste. 601; WSu (noon7).
• Women's ready-to-wear, handbags, small leather goods, and fur are discounted at the annual Fendi warehouse sale. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; T (88), W (93:30).
• Hugo Boss apparel is up to 70 percent off at the Soiffer Haskin sale. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (917-606-6795); SSu (96), MT (97), W (95).
• Select merchandise from Peter Som, Thakoon, Nina Ricci, and more is 60 percent off at Kirna Zabête, in-store and online. Lanvin shoes are $378 to $398 (origianlly $945 to $995), Alexander Wang dresses and tops are $94 to $238 (originally $235 to $595), and Rick Owens leather jackets are $1,587 (originally $2,645). 96 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-941-9656); MS (117), Su (noon6).