• Inven.tory is celebrating its first pop-up shop for 80%20 shoes. Drinks and food will be provided by La Esquina. 237 Lafayette St., nr. Spring St. (212-226-5292); Party: 68 p.m.; Pop-up shop, through 6/28. MS (noon8), Su (117).
• Upscale consignment shop Second Time Around is hosting an opening party, including an appearance by Real Housewife of New York Alex McCord. Wine and cupcakes will be served. 262 Mott St., nr. Prince St. (212-965-8415); 68 p.m.
• Support up-and-coming designers at the I Heart Gen Art 15th Annual Benefit. Works from over 60 artists will be on display and available for purchase, including items from Gen Art alums like Peter Som and Michelle Smith of Milly. VIP tickets are $135 to $150, general admission tickets are $75 to $90. All tickets must be purchased in advance. 7 W. 34th St., nr. Fifth Ave., eleventh fl. (212-255-7300); 8 p.m.
• Cricket-inspired menswear boutique Jack Olive kicks off its inaugural concert series with master pianist Eric Lewis (a.k.a. ELEW). Hors d'oeuvres and drinks will be served. 87 Mercer St., nr. Spring St. (212-966-9692); 710 p.m.
• Daniel Silver and Steven Cox of Duckie Brown are presenting their new collaborative range of men's footwear, Florsheim by Duckie Brown, at Scoop. The pair is hosting an in-store shopping event, offering attendees the opportunity to buy fall 2009 styles that won't be available until August. E-mail email@example.com to attend. 430 W. 14th St., at Washington St. (917-675-6107); 69 p.m.
• Harlem vintage boutique B.O.R.N. hosts a three-hour sale, offering 20 percent off pieces from designers like Louis Vuitton and Cynthia Steffe. Call to RSVP. Through 6/24. 52 W. 125th St., nr. Lenox Ave. (212-995-2075); W (69).
• Get 20 percent off non-sale items at Billy Reid. Through 6/24. 54 Bond St., nr. Bowery (212-598-9355); W (118).
• Savvy & Co. is hosting a Bulga handbag sample sale, offering bags for up to 70 percent off. The sale also runs online at TheSavvy.com from 6/24 at noon to 6/27 at midnight. Through 6/25. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-388-0339); W (88), Th (108).
• Apparel starts at $25 at Amanda Uprichard. Bright silk tunic dresses are $60 and jersey dresses are $45. Through 6/26. 226 W. 37th St., nr. Seventh Ave., third fl. (212-719-0320); WTh (106), F (103).
• Take 50 to 70 percent off shoes by Brazilian brand Melissa. Through 6/28. 520 W. 27th St., nr. Tenth Ave., Ste. 601; WSu (noon7).
• Women's ready-to-wear, handbags, small leather goods, and fur are discounted at the annual Fendi warehouse sale. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; T (88), W (93:30).
• Hugo Boss apparel is up to 70 percent off at the Soiffer Haskin sale. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (917-606-6795); SSu (96), MT (97), W (95).
• Select merchandise from Peter Som, Thakoon, Nina Ricci, and more is 60 percent off at Kirna Zabête, in-store and online. Lanvin shoes are $378 to $398 (origianlly $945 to $995), Alexander Wang dresses and tops are $94 to $238 (originally $235 to $595), and Rick Owens leather jackets are $1,587 (originally $2,645). 96 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-941-9656); MS (117), Su (noon6).
Most Viewed Stories
Melania Trump Swatted the President Away When He Tried to Hold Her Hand
Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost Were Reportedly Making Out at the SNL After-Party
The Emancipation of the MILF
The Personal Trainer Who Wishes She Could Compartmentalize
Melania Trump Reportedly Hate-Watches Cable Shows for Her Husband
When You Love Your Friend But Hate Her Social-Media Presence
The Best, Worst, and Nest-iest Hats From Pippa Middleton’s Wedding
Nicki Minaj Has Been Quietly Donating Money to a Village in India for Years
Pippa Middleton’s Wedding Reception Guests Had Their Own Passwords, and Other Details
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of May 22
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.