• Rob Thomas makes an appearance at Bloomingdale's and will be autographing CDs to celebrate the launch of his new album. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 6 p.m.
• Actress and singer Vanessa Williams and BOTOX Cosmetic are hosting a celebrity "Rack Relay Race" and clothing drive to benefit the not-for-profit organization Dress for Success, which helps disadvantaged women succeed in the workforce. Find out where to donate new or gently used professional clothing or register for the relay race at ExpressSuccessCampaign.com. Grand Central Terminal, Vanderbilt Hall, 87 E. 42nd St., at Park Ave.; 112.
• Handbags start at $30 at the Carlos Falchi sample sale. Through 7/1. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., seventh fl.; TW (106).
• Clothingline.com is hosting a sample sale for Tocca and Repetto. Tocca dresses are $85 (originally $275) and Repetto flats are $60 (originally $235). Through 7/2. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); Tue. (117), Wed.Thu. (116).
• Enjoy 40 percent off at Banana Republic Factory Outlet stores and up to 70 percent off at Gap Outlet stores. Through 7/6. Various hours and locations.
• Samples and overstock items from Current Elliot, Cheap Monday, Thayer, Pluma, and more are 30 to 80 percent off at Sucre's semi-annual sale. 357 Bleecker St., nr. Charles St. (212-352-1640); MW (117), ThS (118), Su (noon7).
• Merchandise from current and past seasons is up to 70 percent off at Lyell. 173 Elizabeth St., nr. Spring St. (212-966-8484); noon7.
• Spring merchandise is 50 percent off at Comptoir des Cotonniers. The Daikon blouse is $65 (originally $130), the Demi skirt is $52.50 (originally $105), and the Devil Corail tank is $35 (originally $70). 155 Spring St., at Wooster St. (212-274-0830); MS (118), Su (noon6).
• Showroom New York, a nonprofit showroom, is hosting a sample sale . Women's ready-to-wear and accessories from designers like Nature vs. Future, Hillary Flowers, Chulette, and more are up to 80 percent off. Through 7/1. 202 W. 40th St., nr. Seventh Ave., ninth fl. (107).
Most Viewed Stories
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Spotted at the Women’s March
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Kellyanne Conway Goes With a Subtle Look for the Inauguration
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Tiffany & Co. Unveils New Collaboration With NYPD: Branded Barricades by Trump Tower
The Complicated, Controversial, Historic, Inspiring Women’s March
Over 1 Million New York Women Will Have Access to Free Contraception and Abortions
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.