• Preview the Misela fall collection at a cocktail reception at Eva. Receive 15 percent off preorders. RSVP: email@example.com. 355 Bowery, nr. 4th St. (212-925-3890); 28.
• Brian Atwood and Miguelina are hosting a sample sale, with discounts of up to 50 percent. Through 6/10. 20 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., sixth fl.; 88.
• LeSportsac handbags from past and present collections are 60 to 90 percent off. Through 6/11. 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl. (212-736-6262 ext. 2018); WTh (89).
• Swimwear starts at $49 (originally $150 to $500) at the Rosa Chá sample sale. Through 6/15. 2 Great Jones St., nr. Broadway; 127.
• Lingerie, underwear, sleepwear, and loungewear from the Josie Natori, Natori, Josie, and Cruz collections are up to 80 percent off. Prices range from $5 for boy shorts to $200 for items from the couture collection (originally $1,000). 102 Madison Ave., nr. 29th St., third fl.; TW (104).
• Menswear, womenswear, and all spring accessories are 40 percent off and the KID collection is 30 percent off at 3.1 Phillip Lim. Through 7/1. 115 Mercer St., nr. Spring St. (212-334-1160); MS (117), Su (126).
• Oliver Spencer's spring 2009 collection is 35 to 50 percent off, including coats, suits, knitwear, shirts, and accessories. Through 7/10. 750 Greenwich St., at 11th St. (212-337-3095); MS (128), Su (127).
• Spring merchandise is 60 to 75 percent off at the Rebecca Taylor sample sale. Today through 6/11. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-704-0607); 88.
Most Viewed Stories
Taylor Swift Is Not Going to Be Happy About This New Friendship
Karl Lagerfeld Calls Out Meryl Streep for Canceling an Order for a Chanel Dress
Rereading The Handmaid’s Tale, One Month Into the Trump Era
Why Did Everyone Act Like I Was Crazy When I Decided to Have a Baby in My 20s?
Woman Framed by Ex-Boyfriend’s Wife in Craigslist ‘Rape Fantasy’ Plot Speaks Out
Witches Are Planning to Hex Trump This Friday
Ask Polly: I Overshared My Way Out of a Boyfriend!
Sports Illustrated’s New Curvy Model on Fitness, Staying Healthy, and Embracing Her Body
It Sure Looks Like Diane Kruger Is Dating Norman Reedus Now
Someone Paid $2,000 to Provide Us With This Terrible Billboard
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.