• Members of Sephora's beauty team will offer free makeovers with master makeup artist Sara Biria. 597 Fifth Ave., at 48th St. (212-980-6534); noon6. Call for appointment.
• The artists' group Sprout will exhibit work by the winner of its first competition, starting on June 19. The winner, artist Ari Tabei, will create nests of garments and bags on display at Rebecca & Drew. Through July 19; 342 W. 13th St., nr. Hudson St. (212-647-8904); M, T, W, S (117), Th, F (118), Su (noon6).
• Find 30 to 60 percent off of Falls, including beach dresses and silk tops. Through 6/21. The Bathroom, 94 Charles St., at Bleecker St.; F (noon8), S (118), Su (117).
• Dresses are $25 and tops, pants, shorts, and skirts are $15 at the Cynthia Steffe sample sale. Through 6/19. 550 Seventh Ave., nr. 39th St., tenth fl.; ThF (105).
• Stock up on ten years' worth of sweaters, textiles, and more from designer James Coviello’s archives. Through 6/19. 208 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 603 (212-695-8082); WF (108).
• Select ready-to-wear pieces and vintage runway items by Catherine Malandrino are 75 to 90 percent off. The sandbar-print maxi dress is $125 (originally $695), the napa-leather motorcycle jacket is $225 (originally $895), and the pencil skirt with a scalloped hemline is $60 (originally $325). Through 6/19. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-947-8748); W (109), ThF (88).
• Try DL1961’s XFIT Lycra-blend denim jeans — they are over 50 percent off. Through 6/19. 530 Seventh Ave., at 39th St., Ste. 1108 (646-514-9736); WF (106).
• Indulge yourself with Diptyque’s candles, perfume and body washes. Items are 40 to 90 percent off. Through 6/19. 11 E. 26th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 600 (212-684-3140); Th (9:306), F (9:304).
Most Viewed Stories
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Your Guide to Peeing During the Women’s March on Washington
Bernie Sanders Reviews the Balenciaga Men’s Collection
Inauguration Committee Chairman Says Kanye West Wasn’t Invited to Perform Because It’s a ‘Typically and Traditionally American’ Event
Sexual Assault in the Amazon
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Feeling Anxious on Inauguration Day? These Art Museums Are Offering Refuge
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.