• Carroll Gardens boutique Epaulet is hosting a party to introduce the newest styles from its in-house line, including small-batch dress shirts for men and women's dresses and tops. Complimentary sangria and other refreshments will be served. 231 Smith St., nr. Butler St. (718-522-3800); 710.
• Makeup artist Michael Marcus will offer makeup tips and show off his new skin-care and cosmetics collection at Takashimaya. Call for an appointment. 693 Fifth Ave., nr. 54th St. (212-350-0100); F (115), S (114).
• V Is for Vintage is hosting a three-day pop-up shop in Soho, offering labels like Dior, Chanel, Valentino, YSL, Mugler, and more for up to 50 percent off. Seventies round Rochas sunglasses are $80 (originally $200), a sixties silk Bill Blass shift dress is $150 (originally $275), and a Dior alligator portfolio bag is $2,000 (originally $2,750). Through 6/7. 112 Greene St., nr. Spring St.; daily, 129.
• The Michael Atchison Showroom is hosting its annual sample sale, featuring American and European designers like Gustavo Cadile, Michel Klein, Monique Lhuillier, and more. 39 W. 38th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl. (212-967-7979); WF (106).
• Find merchandise from brands like Scervino Strada, Versace, and more starting at $25 at this European sample sale. Precision Photo, 260 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., third fl.; Th (9:307), F (9:305:30).
• Men's and women's tees and jeans are 30 percent off and select items from the spring collections are 40 percent off at Rogan. 330 Bowery, at Bond St. (646-827-7567); MS (128), Su (127).
• SportMax collection apparel is 30 percent off, excluding runway and swimwear. Through 6/19. 450 W. Broadway, at Prince St. (212-674-1817); MS (117), Su (126).
Most Viewed Stories
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Kellyanne Conway Goes With a Subtle Look for the Inauguration
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
The Complicated, Controversial, Historic, Inspiring Women’s March
Everyone Is Handling This Week Differently
Thousands of Women Are Descending Upon Washington, D.C., for the Women’s March
Tiffany & Co. Unveils New Collaboration With NYPD: Branded Barricades by Trump Tower
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.