Topshop is getting into the biking spirit. The megastore is renting out bikes, starting this Saturday at noon, for free. The initiative is an effort to get New Yorkers on bikes, in shape, and trying out all those nifty little bike lanes we've been seeing and hearing about. Now, we've all seen how good biking intentions can go seriously bad (cough cough DKNY), but perhaps this promotion will work. Of course, what hasn't been mentioned is what happens when people don't return the bikes. Dare we suggest an unscrupulous hipster or three would take advantage of such goodwill and steal a bike? Yes. Plus if a newbie rider gets into a wee bit of trouble, well, let's just hope Topshop has considered having waiver forms filled out. But hey, otherwise, cute girls in dresses will be biking around, in the rain.
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season