Just as predicted, Versace CEO Giancarlo di Risio resigned today. Versace did not give a reason for Di Risio's departure, but rumors have swirled for some time that he had clashed with Donatella Versace over budget as the house succumbed to losses in the recession. Di Risio will stay on temporarily to ensure a "smooth transitional period" for the label. Versace has not named a successor. Hopefully they can keep their finances on track. [Reuters]
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassles for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
- Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Putin to Free Pussy Riot, Maybe
- Paparazzi Spoils Emma Stone’s Good Times in L.A.
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Leandra Medine
- Dior Shoes Soon to Be Even More Covetable
- Britney Spears: In Bed At 9:30 to Avoid Trouble
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Was Awkward in Her 30s
- Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teen Girls Sometimes