Nolita has seen its share of store closings in the past few months — I Heart, Sweet Tater, Cadeau Maternity, and Character are all gone (to name a few) — and it's been looking a little barren over there. But now retailers are getting back on the scene, like Vince, which will officially open at 16 Prince Street, near Mott Street, on July 2. This is the second stand-alone store for the line of men's and women's basics, after the first opened in the meatpacking district in February. And with plans to expand into swimwear, handbags, loungewear, and shoes later this year, now the company will have two Vince-only places in the city to sell all its new releases.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken