Woodley & Bunny Clothier, the clothing store adjacent to the salon and apothecary by the same name, will close this July. Owners Erin and Misha Anderson (whose childhood nicknames are Woodley and Bunny) opened the Williamsburg store last January, but are closing because their lease is up. It's sad, because the store was great, but the upside is their massive clearance sale: Find up to 90 percent off items by the Row, Philip Crangi, Vivienne Westwood, and Rick Owens up until closing day. 490 Driggs Ave., nr. N. 10th St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-218-6449); MF (108), S (107), Su (116). [Refinery29, Racked]
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding
- Jessica Hart, Kim, Kanye & More at Art Basel