• Ciara chopped her hair off. She informed the world of this drastic style change with several tweets and tweeted pics. Is everyone trying to become Rihanna these days? [Style Watch/People]
• Nick Arrojo is out on TLC’s What Not to Wear. In an effort to keep the show "fresh," celebrity hairstylist and television veteran Ted Gibson will replace him. [WWD]
• The NARS Fall 2009 collection is now available, and includes an enticing red lip shade called Fast Ride. [Beauty Department/Glamour]
• This exhibit in Brooklyn sponsored by Cabinet magazine may interest you: "For her installation at Cabinet, Nadia Wagner will be bombing the building with Evernyl, a scent that is much stranger and more persistent than the landlord has been led to expect." [Now Smell This]
• See yourself with a new nose before going under the knife. A site called Face Touch Up allows you to upload your own photo, change the shape of your nose and compare the before and after images. [Daily Beauty Reporter/Allure]
• A woman did thousands of dollars worth of damage to her face by injecting her lips and cheeks with cheap silicone-based personal lubricant she purchased online. [Jezebel]
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
You Think You’re Too Classy to Drink Champagne From a Bong?
From Our Partners
5 Best Sex Positions to Practically Guarantee an Orgasm
Here's What To Buy From J.Crew's HUGE 75-Percent-Off Sale!
Afternoon Bulletin: Queens Drug Bust, Subway Scuffle and More
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesCharging My Phone in the World’s Most Beautiful Abercrombie
French Abercrombie really is different.Why Is My Poop Green, Goth Whopper?
Black food has an unexpectedly bright side.The 50 Most Memorable Bangs Ever
From Audrey Tautou to Zooey Deschanel.John Galliano Doesn’t Do Instagram Eyebrows
Put down the brow pencil.Chanel Brings Back the Pigtail
You're going to want two of everything.Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
"It's in the water, I think."Assessing Steven Klein’s NARS Collaboration
Does the famed photographer's aesthetic translate to lipstick?The One Beauty Item That Keeps Popping Up at Fashion Month
A new makeup-artist favorite.Right Now the Exercise Pill Is Nothing But a Beautiful Fantasy
It isn't happening anytime soon.This Terrifying Face Mask Is a New Korean Beauty Trend
You'll look like a serial killer, but it gives you extra-soft skin.
About the strong beauty look from Sunday’s show.Even Barbie Wants Kim Kardashian’s Makeup Artist
Life in plastic, it's fantastic.This Is How You Should Smell for Fall
Hint: not like a pumpkin.A Lesson in Beauty Grammar at Dior
What "past future perfect" means in terms of hair and makeup.Why Does My Heart Feel Like It’s Exploding?
A girl's guide to chest pain.The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
How to strobe like a pro.A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
"Don't be afraid of the fat."It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Hate you, boomers.Inside a Beauty Editor’s Insane Skin-Care Routine
A minimum of 12 products.Pat McGrath Wants You Dipped in Gold
The legendary makeup artist launches an exclusive product.