Apparently Anna Wintour isn't holding a party for The September Issue in August out of an irrepressible fondness for cheese-and-cracker platters. She's reportedly "completely controlling" the publicity for the movie. Indeed, it's hard to believe she'd just let a film crew waltz into her office and film the cryptic inner-workings of Vogue without some conditions, even though she said that's how it went. Remember, this is a woman so conscious of her image she said she only wore jeans to work for the first time at the Sundance screening of The September Issue in January. And, technically, that wasn't even work because she wasn't editing a magazine while she was on that red carpet now was she? Or was that work? Hm. [NYDN]
Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Science Asks: Is Sex a Workout?
- ‘Hard-Wired’ Sex Differences Are Meaningless
- Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
- Lena Dunham and Judy Blume Talk Sixth-Grade Lies
- Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
- Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life