Anna Wintour is hosting a "splashy opening" of R. J. Cutler's Vogue documentary The September Issue on Wednesday, August 19, followed by a private dinner. No word on whether pools and swimming will actually be involved, but Oscar de la Renta is supposed to attend. Karl Lagerfeld, another of Anna's designer besties, is also not an unlikely attendant. Another screening takes place Saturday, August 22, in the Hamptons. If thinking about being in the Hamptons gives you hives, we suggest you try to catch the September Issue screening next Friday at 92YTribeca. Get tickets for that here. [FWD, 92Y]
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken