Also, Carla Bruni wore Dior and Chanel on Bastille Day.
• ALERT: LVMH chief Bernard Arnault is only the second-richest person in France, according to French business magazine Challenges. His 14.58 billion euro fortune somewhat pales next to Auchan-supermarket-chain founder Gérard Mulliez's 15 billion euros. [WWD]
• Rihanna will reportedly have an editorial in Italian Vogue's September issue, shot by Steven Klein. [Fashionologie]
• On Bastille Day, Carla Bruni-Sarkozy wore white Dior. She then changed into a Chanel dress she last wore publicly in March. [WWD]
• Trendy Chicago luxury boutique Jake is having trouble paying designers whose clothes they carry, many of them small labels. They owe Doo-Ri Chung $60,000 and have stopped returning her calls. [NYT]
• Two biographies about Isabella Blow, the Vogue editor who died in 2007 and is credited with discovering Alexander McQueen, are slated to come out next year. [Fashionologie]