We wrote off charm bracelets sometime back in the nineties; the novelty of collecting a representative trinket for every occasion faded fast. We’ve since seen various incarnations of the personalized jewelry trend, from Carrie Bradshaw–spawned nameplate necklaces to Swarovski’s crystallized empire. But L.B. Valentine’s double-sided letter charms caught our eye with their tongue-in-cheek, mockingly cute images. "U" pairs a unicorn on one side with a pair of well-endowed tightie-whities; "J" depicts a jackpot and the ubiquitous jumpsuit; "T" shows a comely trapeze artist and target practice; and "M," fittingly, is for man and magnet (there’s something cheekily amusing about a having tiny male torso inscribed in fourteen-karat gold). Who says you have to stick to your own initials?
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate