After the on-again, off-again bouts of rain, we admit we’ve been a little overzealous about soaking up sun when a rare clear, blue-sky weekend comes along. Unfortunately, long afternoons spent lounging on the roof or in the park have left us with a Monday burn more than once. Beekman 1802’s After-the-Sun soap soothes scorched skin with natural healing ingredients like goat’s milk, green-tea extract, olive oil, lavender, and aloe vera. They’re free of chemicals and artificial fragrances, which can irritate and dry out your already-tender skin. And each box comes packed with ten mini-bars, so it’s easy to throw one in your beach tote or travel bag for sunny weekends away.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb