After the on-again, off-again bouts of rain, we admit we’ve been a little overzealous about soaking up sun when a rare clear, blue-sky weekend comes along. Unfortunately, long afternoons spent lounging on the roof or in the park have left us with a Monday burn more than once. Beekman 1802’s After-the-Sun soap soothes scorched skin with natural healing ingredients like goat’s milk, green-tea extract, olive oil, lavender, and aloe vera. They’re free of chemicals and artificial fragrances, which can irritate and dry out your already-tender skin. And each box comes packed with ten mini-bars, so it’s easy to throw one in your beach tote or travel bag for sunny weekends away.
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000