Devohn Walker has styled Beyoncé, Lil' Kim, and Mya, among other artists. Channeling Grace Jones in his downtime, in an all-black ensemble with Lady Gaga sunglasses and a belt around his neck, he was impossible for this week's Video Look Book cameras to miss. He describes his style as "high-fashion couture slash ethnic slash universal." He added, "I feel like you have to be a diamond in this world. You can’t be the same as everyone else, like a crystal.” Watch the Video Look Book to find out what he wears when he goes out at night.
Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!