Last we left off in the infamous Met gala head-butting incident of '09, Proenza Schouler designer Jack McCollough and Kiefer Sutherland issued a joint statement, in which Kiefer apologized for the alleged head-butting and Jack accepted said apology. Finally, the district attorney has decided to drop charges against Kiefer "because the alleged victim wouldn't cooperate with prosecutors." Maybe he has better things to do than try to take down an actor for allegedly breaking his nose with his skull — like designing the spring 2010 collection which he must show in less than two months at Fashion Week. As glamorous as endlessly going over that time he broke his nose in SubMercer with the D.A.'s office sounds, maybe he's prioritizing his collection. And perhaps a new friendship with Kiefer?
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Cozy Sweaters
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters