When the Shophound visited the new "epic" Soho Hollister on opening day, they noticed a number of reasonably pretty shoppers all wearing the same madras shirts flitting about and standing on the sidewalk outside. It appeared that Hollister had hired people to shop. Turns out Hollister didn't technically hire people to shop — they just flew in employees of other Hollister stores to "support" the opening. Well. Then it's a completely different story! [Shophound]
Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Lena Dunham and Judy Blume Talk Sixth-Grade Lies
- Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
- Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!