In his day-in-the life diary, Jason Wu reveals he has two cats named Jinxy and Peaches, gets through the day on coffee and Clif Bars, and arrives at work every day by 10, unless he has early model fittings. He just showed his mid-season collection to an audience that included Anna Wintour; prices range from $290 for a silk jersey T-shirt up to $5,900 for a coat. Also he loves Law & Order and cooking (his best dish is shepherd's pie). "Sometimes it’s so hard to fall asleep I take a pill. My dreams can be weird." So ... he's just like us! Minus the whole showing clothes to Anna Wintour part. [Times UK]
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
- Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Putin to Free Pussy Riot, Maybe
- Paparazzi Spoils Emma Stone’s Good Times in L.A.