At last, a magazine has had enough good sense to publish a fashion spread starring Lady Gaga. (Kudos must also be given to Elle — Gaga appears in this month's music issue, though not in her own spread.) Dazed & Confused creative director Nicola Formichetti styled her for the new issue of V, hitting stands tomorrow. Formichetti, you may recall, brought Gaga and the "Orbit" hat she famously wore on Ellen together, and was featured as a Tastemaker on the Cut. That hat returns in the spread, paired with a Richard Nicoll corset and a Balenciaga cuff. See the complete editorial in the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate