Remember when we told you that adorable, foul-mouthed Lily Allen had landed an ad campaign for Chanel handbags, to be shot by designer-photographer Karl Lagerfeld? Well, the results are out and the tiara-bedecked Allen seems to be mixing a little Holly Golightly and sharp, Parisian chic into her normal brew of smirking cuteness. Verdict: The lady pulls it off. With a jewelry line in the works and these print ads in circulation, can it be that the colorful ragamuffin will stop rhyming about relationships and drunken nights and start rapping bling-era style about leather quilted goods and beveled, jewel-encrusted timepieces?
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her