Fake spray-tanner can only sustain a willowy 23-year-old starlet with a short attention span for so long. Kind of like how novelty leggings can only create buzz for a brief amount of time (why do you think American Apparel keeps rolling out new product?). So Lindsay Lohan, who has launched a spray-tanner called Sevin Nyne and a leggings line called 6126, is ready for her next project. Business partner Kristi Kaylor, who helped Lindsay get the leggings and tanning product off the ground, is now working with LiLo to create a production company called Unforgettable Productions, a name refreshingly devoid of numerals. Among the projects they're reportedly developing is a show called Faux Real, which is like Entourage, but about the fashion industry. Sounds fun, but if it really is like Entourage, it will only hold our attention for a couple of seasons before Bravo comes out with a slew of new shows about real people and housewives that make us wonder why we ever paid for premium cable in the first place. And by that time, Lohan will have moved on to the next thing anyway. Maybe even a Bravo reality show of her own.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split