It goes without saying, but more details have emerged about the costumes Michael Jackson planned to wear in his This Is It tour. His costume designers had re-created his iconic looks for each of the 26 songs on the set list. For "Thriller" that meant a red leather jacket. But Jackson wanted to "take it to the next level," so fiber-optic lights were sewn into the jacket. Audiences would have enjoyed a surprise light show timed to the music. [Style Watch/People]
Kanye and Kim Might Get Married at Versailles
Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kanye and Kim Might Get Married at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?
- The Long, Strange Journey of Nell Scovell
- Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
- Beauty GIF: How to Create a Holiday Glitter-Eye
- 2013: Another Year of the Effing Hipster?
- Go Ask Our Beauty Editor Anything at Reddit
- Wish List: Erdem’s Feathered Organza Silk Skirt
- Patty Carroll’s Draped, ‘Anonymous’ Women
- Cara Delevingne Nabs Second Vogue UK Cover
- Lindsay Lohan Cozying Up With Liam Neeson’s Son
- The Cut's 2013 Luxe Beauty Gift Guide