• Kitschy housewares and vintage shop Kill Devil Hill is having a sidewalk clearance sale, featuring vintage band tees, skirts, jackets and more for less than $10 apiece. 170 Franklin St., nr. Java St., Greenpoint, Brooklyn (347-534-3088); noon9.
• Apparel from Tylho, Wren, Lorick, Geren Ford, and more is up to 60 percent off at Thistle & Clover's summer sale. Through 7/20. 221 DeKalb Ave., nr. Clermont Ave., Fort Greene, Brooklyn (718-855-5577); MF (noon8), SSu (117).
• Merchandise is up to 60 percent off at Alice Temperley's Soho boutique and Hamptons pop-up. The Mustard jacket is $730 (now $1,825), the Aimee dress is $474 (originally $1,185), and the Stud waistcoat is $314 (originally $785). Through 7/20. Soho: 453 Broome St., at Mercer St., second fl. (212-219-2929); MS (117), Su (noon6); Hamptons: 53 The Circle, East Hampton, New York (631-329-6505); MS (106), Su (115).
• Kale leather handbags, designed by sisters Leslie and Jennifer Kale, are on sale at Savvy and Co. The washed lambskin Tate tote is $249 (originally $695), the Chelsea clutch is $139 (originally $395), and the Palmer shopper is $189 (originally $545). Sale starts at noon. Online only.
• Save 15 percent on hand-painted dresses and scarves at S.LOVE. Online only. Call 646-454-9570 for more information.
• Spring merchandise is 50 percent off and summer merchandise is 20 percent off at Daryl K. 21 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-529-8790); MS (117), Su (noon6).
• Dress shirts are $90 and suits are less than $1,000 at the Paul Stuart sample sale. 10 E. 45th St., at Madison Ave.; MW (86:30), Th (87), F (86:30), S (96), Su (noon5).
• Save up to 75 percent on beauty products from Bliss and other brands like Laboratoire Remède at the blowout beauty sale. W New York, 541 Lexington Ave., at 49th St. (212-219-8970); (108).
• Designer dresses are $150 (originally $600 to $1,500), shawls are $25, and handbags are 50 percent off at Ilus. Through 7/13. 248 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. (646-454-1678); MF (noon7), S (noon6), Su (noon5).
• Enjoy 40 percent off at Banana Republic Factory Outlet stores and up to 70 percent off at Gap Outlet stores. Various hours and locations.
• Merchandise from Balenciaga, Burberry, Fendi, and more is 25 to 65 percent off at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets. 498 Red Apple Court, nr. Rte. 32, Central Valley, New York (845-928-4000); ThM (99).
Most Viewed Stories
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber Are Separating After 11 Years Together
Uh-Oh, Is Rob Kardashian Feuding With Kylie Jenner?
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.