• Attend a free yoga lesson at Gap's Pure Body pop-up. Participants receive a free yoga mat from JadeYoga. Call 212-330-8080 to reserve a spot. 680 Fifth Ave., at 54th St. (212-977-7023); one-hour classes begin at 10, noon, 2, and 4.
• The second installment of Kill Devil Hill’s sidewalk clearance sale features knickknacks, home accessories, CDs, and random oddities for under $10. 170 Franklin St., nr. Java St., Greenpoint, Brooklyn (347-534-3088); noon—9.
• Bags for the People leads the Etsy Labs Craft Night, demonstrating how to make drawstring bags and helping ambitious participants to create backpacks, carry bags, and messenger bags.
55 Washington St., nr. Water St., Dumbo, Brooklyn; 4—8. Update: Etsy Labs, 325 Gold St., nr. Flatbush Ave., third fl., Downtown Brooklyn (718-855-7955); 4—8.
• Shop discounts of up to 60 percent at the Rachel Comey sample sale. Prices start at $60. Spring clog sandals are $150 (originally $345), silk print dresses are $165 (originally $380), and men's shoes are all $150. 335 W. 35th St., nr. Eighth Ave., seventh fl. (212-629-6868); W—Th (5—9), F (11—7), S (noon—5).
• Spring dresses, jackets, and more by designer Christian Francis Roth are discounted at the Francis sample sale. 288 Mulberry St., nr. Prince St.; Th—S (11—7).
• Find deep discounts at the Alexander Wang sample sale. The denim-and-black-leather motorcycle jacket is $745 (originally $1,495) and the fitted stretch-and-mesh combo dress is $395 (originally $795). 83 Wooster St., nr. Spring St.; Th (2—8), F (9—8), S (10—7).
• Clothingline.com is hosting a J.Crew sample sale, featuring spring and summer merchandise for men, women, and kids. The linen sleeveless beach dress is $25 (originally $50), the soft tissue top with ruffles is $10 (originally $40), and the linen dress with a knotted, hand-appliqued neckline is $60 (originally $185). Through 7/16. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; Su (10—5), M—Th (10—7).
• Overstock, rare samples, one-off designs, and more for women and men are up to 75 percent off at the Rogan + Loomstate sample sale. All collection items are under $100. 330 Bowery St., at Bond St. (646-827-7567); Th—Su (11—9).
• Designer dresses are $150 (originally $600-$1,500), shawls are $25, and handbags are 50 percent off at Ilus. 248 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. (646-454-1678); M—F (noon—7), S (noon—6), S (noon—5).
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Gigi Hadid Fought Back Against a Creepy Stranger Who Grabbed Her
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.