• The former Calypso Outlet is reopening as Calypso St. Barth au Marché and is offering opening-day discounts. The newly renovated store is inspired by Parisian summer markets, offering silk dresses, gauze tunics, cotton T-shirts, and cashmere cardigans. 426 Broome St., nr. Lafayette St.; 106.
• Sodafine is hosting a mini-flea-market at Williamsburg bar and event space Bruar Falls. The market includes local vintage sellers and boutiques like Treehouse Brooklyn, Franny & Roey, Orange Marmalade, and Sweet Virginia. 245 Grand St., nr. Roebling St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (347-529-6610); 9 p.m.2 a.m.
• Bags for the People teams up with 3rd Ward to host "Sweatshop Socials" the last Monday of each month. Bring fabric and they'll provide sewing machines, instructions, drinks ($1 if you bring a cup; $3 if you don't), snacks, and live music. 195 Morgan Ave., nr. Stagg St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-715-4961); 710
• Jewelry from designers like Arena CPH, Anne Sportun, Jamie Joseph, Nancy B, and Melissa Joy Manning is 25 to 50 percent off at the annual Greenwich Jewelers summer sale. 64 Trinity Pl., nr. Rector St. (212-964-7592); MF (117), Su (115).
• Spring 2009 merchandise is up to 70 percent off at the Billy Reid sale. The Menswear Blazer for women is $285 (originally $475), the Tuscumbia Button Down is $54 (originally $155), and samples from the exclusive Billy Reid Limited Edition collection for men and women are $20 to $100. Bourbon and Southern-fried chicken will be served. 54 Bond St., nr. Bowery (212-598-9355); noon9.
• Button-down shirts are up to 50 percent off at Jeremy Argyle. 160 Spring St., nr. W. Broadway (646-781-9050); FSu (117).
• Select Cut-It-Out pieces are on sale for $60 to $200 at Eva. Additional merchandise is 35 to 75 percent off: The Henrik Vibskov cerulean-blue pants are $177 (originally $273), the C Neeon knit hoodie is $245 (originally $540), and the Black Label baby-doll dress is $99 (originally $297). 355A Bowery, nr. 4th St.; FSu (noon9).
• Dresses are $45, jackets are $60, jumpsuits are $40, and pants are $45 at the Theory one-of-a-kind women's sample sale. Through 7/30. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); MTh (117).
• Apparel and shoes from Lauren Moffatt, Fremont, Dagmar, Whitley Kros, 80%20, and more are 35 to 75 percent off at Dear Fieldbinder. Through 8/2. 198 Smith St., nr. Baltic St., Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn (718-852-3620); MS (11:307:30), Su (noon6).