• The former Calypso Outlet is reopening as Calypso St. Barth au Marché and is offering opening-day discounts. The newly renovated store is inspired by Parisian summer markets, offering silk dresses, gauze tunics, cotton T-shirts, and cashmere cardigans. 426 Broome St., nr. Lafayette St.; 106.
• Sodafine is hosting a mini-flea-market at Williamsburg bar and event space Bruar Falls. The market includes local vintage sellers and boutiques like Treehouse Brooklyn, Franny & Roey, Orange Marmalade, and Sweet Virginia. 245 Grand St., nr. Roebling St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (347-529-6610); 9 p.m.2 a.m.
• Bags for the People teams up with 3rd Ward to host "Sweatshop Socials" the last Monday of each month. Bring fabric and they'll provide sewing machines, instructions, drinks ($1 if you bring a cup; $3 if you don't), snacks, and live music. 195 Morgan Ave., nr. Stagg St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-715-4961); 710
• Jewelry from designers like Arena CPH, Anne Sportun, Jamie Joseph, Nancy B, and Melissa Joy Manning is 25 to 50 percent off at the annual Greenwich Jewelers summer sale. 64 Trinity Pl., nr. Rector St. (212-964-7592); MF (117), Su (115).
• Spring 2009 merchandise is up to 70 percent off at the Billy Reid sale. The Menswear Blazer for women is $285 (originally $475), the Tuscumbia Button Down is $54 (originally $155), and samples from the exclusive Billy Reid Limited Edition collection for men and women are $20 to $100. Bourbon and Southern-fried chicken will be served. 54 Bond St., nr. Bowery (212-598-9355); noon9.
• Button-down shirts are up to 50 percent off at Jeremy Argyle. 160 Spring St., nr. W. Broadway (646-781-9050); FSu (117).
• Select Cut-It-Out pieces are on sale for $60 to $200 at Eva. Additional merchandise is 35 to 75 percent off: The Henrik Vibskov cerulean-blue pants are $177 (originally $273), the C Neeon knit hoodie is $245 (originally $540), and the Black Label baby-doll dress is $99 (originally $297). 355A Bowery, nr. 4th St.; FSu (noon9).
• Dresses are $45, jackets are $60, jumpsuits are $40, and pants are $45 at the Theory one-of-a-kind women's sample sale. Through 7/30. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); MTh (117).
• Apparel and shoes from Lauren Moffatt, Fremont, Dagmar, Whitley Kros, 80%20, and more are 35 to 75 percent off at Dear Fieldbinder. Through 8/2. 198 Smith St., nr. Baltic St., Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn (718-852-3620); MS (11:307:30), Su (noon6).
Most Viewed Stories
Why Did Everyone Act Like I Was Crazy When I Decided to Have a Baby in My 20s?
Rereading The Handmaid’s Tale, One Month Into the Trump Era
It Sure Looks Like Diane Kruger Is Dating Norman Reedus Now
People Everywhere Agree That Justin Trudeau Has a Good Butt
Woman Framed by Ex-Boyfriend’s Wife in Craigslist ‘Rape Fantasy’ Plot Speaks Out
Karl Lagerfeld Calls Out Meryl Streep for Canceling an Order for a Chanel Dress
Taylor Swift Is Not Going to Be Happy About This New Friendship
Someone Paid $2,000 to Provide Us With This Terrible Billboard
Sports Illustrated’s New Curvy Model on Fitness, Staying Healthy, and Embracing Her Body
Ask Polly: I Overshared My Way Out of a Boyfriend!
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.