• At the In God We Trust sample sale, spring/summer 2009 apparel is up to 50 percent off and styles from past seasons are up to 75 percent off. Jewelry samples start at $10. Through 8/2. 265 Lafayette St., nr. Prince St. (212-966-9010); SSu (116).
• Take 50 to 75 percent off discounted and current beauty brands at the Space.NK sale. 99 Greene St., nr. Spring St.; 217 Columbus Ave., nr. 69th St.; ThS (89).
• Receive 30 percent off spring apparel at Derek Lam. 12 Crosby St., nr. Grand St. (212-996-1616); M–S (117), Su (noon6).
• Pre-spring and spring apparel for women and men is up to 50 percent off at Calvin Klein. 654 Madison Ave., at 60th St. (212-292-9000); MW (106), Th (107), FS (106).
• Apparel and shoes from Lauren Moffatt, Fremont, Dagmar, Whitley Kros, 80%20, and more are 35 to 75 percent off at Dear Fieldbinder. 198 Smith St., nr. Baltic St., Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn (718-852-3620); MS (11:307:30), Su (noon6).
• Shop deep discounts at the Daryl K and Kerrigan sample sale. 21 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-529-8790); Th (118), FS (117), Su (noon6).
• Men’s and women’s T-shirts, knits, skirts, sweaters, shoes, and more from brands like Miss Sixty, Energie, and Staerk are $29.99 or less. The Miss Sixty Rose St. bubble-hem dress is $29.99 (originally $199) and Energie short-sleeve button-down shirts are $29.99 (originally $159). Through 8/9. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-725-5400); MF (97), SSu (117).
Most Viewed Stories
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber Are Separating After 11 Years Together
Uh-Oh, Is Rob Kardashian Feuding With Kylie Jenner?
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.