• Lululemon Athletica celebrates the reopening of its Soho store with a free Pilates class taught by Alycea Ungaro. 481 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-334-8276); 8 a.m.
• Meet bridal designer Ysa Makino and receive a free wedding-dress consultation and discounts on purchases at Bridal Reflections. Call for appointment. Through 7/11. 286 Fifth Ave., nr. 30th St. (212-764-3040); Th, F (117), S (105).
• Overstock, rare samples, one-off designs, and more for women and men are up to 75 percent off at the Rogan + Loomstate sample sale. All collection items are under $100. Through 7/12. 330 Bowery St., at Bond St. (646-827-7567); ThSu (119).
• Spring dresses, jackets, and more by designer Christian Francis Roth are discounted at the Francis sample sale. Through 7/11. 288 Mulberry St., nr. Prince St.; ThS (117).
• Find deep discounts at the Alexander Wang sample sale. The denim-and-black-leather motorcycle jacket is $745 (originally $1,495), and the fitted stretch-and-mesh combo dress is $395 (originally $795). Through 7/11. 83 Wooster St., nr. Spring St.; Th (28), F (98), S (107).
• Ready-to-wear, jeans, shoes, accessories, and the exclusive Acne X Lanvin capsule collection are up to 50 percent off at Acne. Through 8/9. 10 Greene St., nr. Grand St. (212-625-2828); MS (117), Su (noon7).
• Clothingline.com is hosting a sample sale for Rachel Riley and Jacadi. Girls' cotton floral-print skirts from Jacadi are $32 (originally $80), and Rachel Riley infant girls' dresses and bloomers are $30 (originally $69). 261 W. 36th Street, nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); T (107), WTh (106).
• Find 75 percent off spring ready-to-wear and accessories at the Halston summer sample sale. 96 Spring St., nr. Mercer St., second fl.; TTh (97).
Most Viewed Stories
The Only Woman Mike Pence Is Allowed to Eat Alone With Is His Wife
Aubrey Plaza Is Currently Serving Up the Most Terrifying Performance on TV
Political Commentator Angela Rye Has Had It With Casual Racism
Chris Evans Has Only Nice, Beautiful Things to Say About Jenny Slate
The Makeup Police Have Come to Arrest Alicia Keys
Michelle Kwan’s Husband Filed for Divorce
I Wore Melania’s Couture Dress and It Was Terrifying
Bobbi Brown on Why She Really Left Her Brand and Resisted Making a Contour Palette, and Her Next Moves
Ali Wong Loves Kondo-ing So Much, She Named Her Daughter After It
Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.