• Lush cosmetics is offering complimentary facials and skin consultations during its Summer Skin event. Receive a free face mask with any purchase of $50 or more. Call ahead to schedule your facial. Through 7/11. 7 E. 14th St., nr. University Pl. (212-255-5133); FS (noon7).
• Denim is 20 percent off and all separates and accessories are 40 percent off at True Boutique. Free on-site hemming for all jeans purchases. Through 7/31. 278 Mott St., nr. Houston St. (212-431-7709); TS (noon7), Su (noon6).
• Oliver Spencer's spring 2009 collection is 35 to 50 percent off, including coats, suits, knitwear, shirts, and accessories. 750 Greenwich St., at 11th St. (212-337-3095); MS (noon8), Su (noon7).
• Designs from Venexiana designer Kati Stern are 70 to 80 percent off. Sale merchandise ranges from $50 to $350 (originally $170 to $1,750). 335 W. 35th St., nr. Eighth Ave., eighth fl. (212-629-6868); WF (105).
• Spring styles from Ella Moss and Splendid are up to 70 percent off. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 901; Th (105), F (104).
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
Sleater-Kinney on Riot Grrl, Reuniting, and Portlandia
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
Céline’s Woman-Friendly Triumph
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
From Our Partners
15 Signs You're With A Good Man
How Demi Lovato Embraced This Body “Problem” We All Have
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
5 Best Sex Positions to Practically Guarantee an Orgasm
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesOutfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.