• Lush cosmetics is offering complimentary facials and skin consultations during its Summer Skin event. Receive a free face mask with any purchase of $50 or more. Call ahead to schedule your facial. Through 7/11. 7 E. 14th St., nr. University Pl. (212-255-5133); FS (noon7).
• Denim is 20 percent off and all separates and accessories are 40 percent off at True Boutique. Free on-site hemming for all jeans purchases. Through 7/31. 278 Mott St., nr. Houston St. (212-431-7709); TS (noon7), Su (noon6).
• Oliver Spencer's spring 2009 collection is 35 to 50 percent off, including coats, suits, knitwear, shirts, and accessories. 750 Greenwich St., at 11th St. (212-337-3095); MS (noon8), Su (noon7).
• Designs from Venexiana designer Kati Stern are 70 to 80 percent off. Sale merchandise ranges from $50 to $350 (originally $170 to $1,750). 335 W. 35th St., nr. Eighth Ave., eighth fl. (212-629-6868); WF (105).
• Spring styles from Ella Moss and Splendid are up to 70 percent off. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 901; Th (105), F (104).
Most Viewed Stories
Can We Finally, Officially, Say That Amber Heard and Elon Musk Are Dating?
The 26-Year-Old Couch-Surfing After a Breakup
Why Everyone Loves the Alpha Girl
Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?
I Was the Queen Bee: 3 High-School Bullies Describe Their Reigns of Terror
When Women Pursue Sex, Even Men Don’t Get It
Hey, Did You Know That French Presidential Candidate Emmanuel Macron Is Married to His High-School Teacher?
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of April 24
A Woman Used Her Boyfriend’s Balls As a Makeup Blender
Gigi Hadid’s Family Celebrated Her Birthday by Bringing Out the Baby Pictures
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.