• La Perla's East Hampton boutique is hosting a cocktail party to celebrate the tenth anniversary of Art For Life. All purchases are 25 percent off this weekend, and 10 percent of the proceeds will benefit the Rush Philanthropic Arts Foundation, a nonprofit organization that provides art programs for disadvantaged urban youth. Through 7/19. 66 Newtown Ln., nr. Main St., East Hampton (631-771-3232); 57.
• Gargyle's five-day "Prop-Up Shop" features interior décor and props by set designer Kenyan Lewis. All Gargyle merchandise, props, and vintage wares are 15 percent off. Through 7/21. 16 Orchard St., nr. Canal St. (917-470-9367); FT (117).
• Merchandise is up to 70 percent off at Penfield’s first New York sample sale. Prices start at $5. Through 7/19. Reed Space, 151 Orchard St., nr. Rivington St. (212-253-0588); F (117), S (noon7), Su (noon6).
• Fall and spring collections are up to 80 percent off at April May, also featuring a beauty sale. 611 Broadway, nr. Houston St., Ste. 613B (212-421-6485); TF (106).
• Bridal gowns from more than a dozen labels range from $500 to $3,000 at the Lela Rose Wedding sale. 224 W. 30th St., nr. Seventh Ave., thirteenth fl.; WF (105).
• Evening dresses are $75, day dresses are $50, and sportswear is $35 at the Betsey Johnson sample sale. 145 W 44th St., nr. Broadway, sixth fl. (212-789-7546); WF (108).
• Jewelry is 60 percent off at the Made Her Think sample sale. 195 Chrystie St., nr. Rivington St., Ste. 301–307 (212-228-2144); ThF (18).
• Jeans, skirts, shorts, and shirts are up to 60 percent off from British brand MiH. 568 Broadway, nr. Prince St., Ste. 801 (646-467-8640); ThF (108).
• Net-a-Porter.com is offering free shipping. Through 7/29. Online only.
Most Viewed Stories
Why Everyone Loves the Alpha Girl
Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?
When Women Pursue Sex, Even Men Don’t Get It
Is This the Weirdest Taylor Swift Romance Rumor Yet?
Why Are All the Gays Still Obsessed With Big Little Lies?
Steve Bannon Unironically Referred to Megyn Kelly As ‘The Devil’
A Funny Thing Happens When Women Begin to Outearn Their Husbands
The 26-Year-Old Couch-Surfing After a Breakup
Girlboss Will Make You Nostalgic, But Maybe Not in a Good Way
Here’s Chelsea Clinton Responding to an Awkward Joke About Her Mom
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.