• Meet the jewelry designers of Anna Sheffield, Pamela Love, Chrishabana, and Langoliers at Oak and pre-order their fall collections. 208 N. 8th St., nr. Driggs (718-782-0521); 69.
• Shop Mothe designs at the Dressing Room and enjoy complimentary Champagne and 10 percent off. 75 Orchard St., nr. Grand St. (212-966-7330); 710.
• Bloomingdale's is holding Wii tennis matches and giving out free gifts to publicize Lacoste Challenge cologne, the sponsor of the U.S. Open this year. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 68.
• Donna Karan exhibits the work of Japanese photographer Shinichi Maruyama in her flagship store, alongside the 2009 pre-fall collection. Through 8/17. 819 Madison Ave., nr. 68th St. (866-240-4700); MW (106), Th (107), FS (106), Su (noon5).
• Jewelry is 60 percent off at the Made Her Think sample sale. Through 7/17. 195 Chrystie St., nr. Rivington St., Ste. 301–307 (212-228-2144); ThF (18).
• Jeans, skirts, shorts, and shirts are up to 60 percent off from British brand MiH. Through 7/17. 568 Broadway, nr. Prince St., Ste. 801. (646-467-8640); ThF (108).
• Select spring and summer merchandise for women and men is 40 percent off at Vince, including cashmere sweaters, skirts, pants, and shorts. 833 Washington St., nr. Little W. 12th St. (212-924-0370); MW (117), Th (118), FS (117), Su (noon6).
• Clothingline.com is hosting a J.Crew sample sale, featuring spring and summer merchandise for men, women, and kids. The linen sleeveless beach dress is $25 (originally $50), the soft tissue top with ruffles is $10 (originally $40), and the linen dress with a knotted, hand-appliquéd neckline is $60 (originally $185). 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; Su (105), MTh (107).
• Find deep discounts at the Nanette Lepore sample sale. Dresses are $75 to $150 (originally $335 to $595), skirts are $100 (originally $195 to $295), and shoes are $100 to $250 (originally $255 to $525). 225 W. 35th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourth fl. (212-594-0012); TTh (97).
• Watches are 20 to 70 percent off at the Yellow Door sale. Michele Coquette Retro's diamond watch is $1,150 (originally $2,300) and Concord's "La Scalla" watch is $3,645 (originally $12,500). Select limited-edition Harry Winston timepieces are 40 percent off. 1308 Ave. M, nr. 13th St., Midwood, Brooklyn (718-998-7382); WTh (105:45).
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
The National Nightmare Is Over: Kim Kardashian Will Vote for Hillary
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.