• Browse Nadia Nour's organic cotton and silk designs at Urban Alchemist's trunk show. Enjoy sample-sale prices, cocktails, and snacks. 343 Fifth St., nr. Fifth Ave., Park Slope, Brooklyn (718-499-0758); 69.
• Sephora celebrates the opening of its second Times Square location with complimentary makeovers and appearances by Taylor Momsen, Alexandra and Theodora Richards, and more. 200 W. 42nd St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-737-4672); 95.
• View the photography and full gold and sterling-silver jewelry collection of Anne Arden McDonald at the Liloveve Gallery. RSVP to Events@Liloveve.com. 457 Grand St., nr. Keap St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-388-2190); 58.
• Built by Wendy is hosting a summer sale. The floral smocked sundress is $80 (originally $200), the classic denim jacket is $120 (originally $176), and the indigo chambray drawstring pants are $65 (originally $130). 7 Centre Market Pl., nr. Broome St. (212-925-6538); 46 N. 6th St., nr. Wythe St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-384-2882); MS (noon7), Su (noon6).
• Spring 2009 men’s and women’s apparel is up to 80 percent off at the Carlos Campos sale. Coats are $300, handmade blazers are $250, jeans are $90, and button-downs are $80. 248 W. 35th St., nr. Eighth Ave., ninth fl. (212-244-2377); TF (106).
• Tees, tops, sweaters, and outerwear are up to 80 percent off at the Public School sample sale. T-shirts are $20 (originally $80), sweaters are $100 (originally $500), and leather outerwear is $200 (originally $1,050). 29 Greene St., nr. Canal St.; TF (noon8).
• Women’s tops, bottoms, dresses, and shoes are $50 to $690 (originally $275 to $2750) at the Proenza Schouler resort 2008 and spring 2009 sample sale. 495 Broadway, nr. Broome St., eighth fl.; WF (96).
• Denim is 20 percent off and all separates and accessories are 40 percent off at True Boutique, which offers free on-site hemming for all jeans purchases. 278 Mott St., nr. Houston St. (212-431-7709); TS (noon7), Su (noon6).
• Summer inventory is 60 percent off at First Among Equals. 177 Orchard St., nr. Stanton St. (212-253-2202); MF (19), SSu (noon8).
• Womenswear, shoes, children's clothing, and accessories from brands like Sonia Rykiel, Ports 1961, Orla Kiely, and Jerome Dreyfuss are 30 to 50 percent off at Kisan. 125 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-475-2470); MS (117), Su (noon6).
• Chinatown boutique MSG. is shuttering at the end of July and is hosting a closeout sale. 66 Kenmare St., nr. Mulberry St. (212-334-4032); MF (12:307:30), S (noon7), Su (noon6).
• All vintage clothing, footwear, accessories, and summer-collection merchandise is 30 to 70 percent off at the Zachary's Smile sale. 317 Lafayette St., nr. Bleecker St. (212-965-8248); MS (noon8), Su (noon7). 9 Greenwich Ave., nr. Christopher St. (212-924-0604); MS (118), Su (noon7).
Most Viewed Stories
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Kim Kardashian Might Vote for Donald Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
If You See Brad Pitt As a Fallen Hero, It’s Because the Rules Have Changed
Kylie Jenner’s Getting Sucked Into Tyga’s Debt Problems
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Bask in the Glory of This Dramatic Email Sent to a UCLA Freshman by Her Future Roommate
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.