• Inven.tory is hosting a cocktail party to celebrate the arrival of VPL merchandise. Lingerie, bathing suits, tanks, dresses, and accessories are $30 to $225 (originally $75 to $540). 237 Lafayette St., nr. Spring St. (212-226-5292); 68.
• Find deep discounts at the Nanette Lepore sample sale. Dresses are $75 to $150 (originally $335 to $595), skirts are $100 (originally $195 to $295), and shoes are $100 to $250 (originally $255 to $525). Through 7/16. 225 W. 35th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourth fl. (212-594-0012); TTh (97).
• Platform sandals are $179 (originally $895), dresses are $139 (originally $695), and jeans are $59 (originally $295) at the Stella McCartney sale. Through 7/15. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; T (97), W (96).
• The Wedding Atelier sale offers 25 to 60 percent discounts on gowns by Nicole Miller, Priscilla of Boston, Melissa Sweet, Alvina Valenta, La Sposa, and more. Through 7/14. 103 Fifth Ave., nr. 17th St., second fl. (646-638-3263); 108.
• Fall and spring collections are up to 80 percent off at April May, also featuring a beauty sale. Through 7/17. 611 Broadway, nr. Houston St., ste. 613B (212-421-6485); TF (106).
• All vintage clothing, footwear, accessories, and summer collection merchandise are 30 to 70 percent off at the Zachary's Smile sale. Through 7/31. 317 Lafayette St., nr. Bleecker St. (212-965-8248); MS (noon8), Su (noon7). 9 Greenwich Ave., nr. Christopher St. (212-924-0604); MS (118), Su (noon7).
• Chinatown boutique MSG. is shuttering at the end of July and is hosting a closeout sale. Through 7/31. 66 Kenmare St., nr. Mulberry St. (212-334-4032); MF (12:307:30), S (noon7), Su (noon6).
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
Our Scowling Hero Breaks a Smile
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.