Topshop's fall '09 look book has arrived and the collection is trickling into stores this week, with merchandise hitting the floor in monthly installments through November. The season is divided into four thematic categories: Horror Girl (sexy, punk-rock-esque rips and loads of leather), Manhattan Cocktail (short and sparkly cocktail dresses and jackets), Marianne (boho feathers and fringe), and Highland Fling (cozy knits and Scottish-inspired plaid). As usual, most looks are directly in line with the trends of the season, like the eighties disco dresses that were all over the fall runways. Here are some highlights from the new collection.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
Mary-Kate Not Leaving the Ring Up to Olivier
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
- Astrology GIFs for the Week of December 9, 2013
- Mary-Kate Not Leaving the Ring Up to Olivier
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act