Bless our dear friends over at Grazia. They have ingeniously, repeatedly captured Chace Crawford on camera at his most awkward, all by way of fashion. First they videotaped his fashion quiz, in which he actually said, "I thought beige was, like, dark." But it's okay — he's pretty! In their latest installment of "The Awkward Adventures of Chace Crawford," his good looks might not even be able to save him: Grazia forces Chace to find a fashionably dressed girl backstage at the Hard Rock Calling festival. He selects a girl named Georgina for reasons, though unknown to us, that seem anything but lost on Georgina (note the irony of her name). She wears a white lace dress and brown mid-calf stacked-heel boots. Georgina does most of the talking, while looking at Chace like she wants to jump his bones and furiously rip little bits of skin off him. Chace, meanwhile, tries to form coherent sentences and admits he knows nothing about Topshop and Portobello Market. Watch and please tell us if you, too, feel embarrassed for everyone involved here.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve