God, we love Lady Gaga. She did a press conference about the show she's doing in Malta wearing a mask that covered her entire face — not unlike what we've seen on the runways of Martin Margiela, Junya Watanabe, and John Galliano in the past, just to name a few. "It’s not just a mask, it’s a contemporary art piece," Gaga tells the foreign reporters. And, you know, it's about time someone took this trend from the runway to "reality." Because it's a great way to get out of putting makeup on and a great solution to hangover face. One reporter asks who her favorite fashion designer is. "I love all designers. I appreciate a life devoted to fashion. Right now I’m having a very strong obsession mostly with, um, clothing found in sex shops. I would venture to say all that clothing was designed by gay men." Watch the video to hear her talk about her "life of solitude" and her ass.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her