We gave model Skye Stracke a video camera to document her backstage adventures on the fall 2009 couture-show circuit. She takes us behind the scenes at Alexis Mabille, where models had ribbons tied in their hair. At Chanel, the girls eat dinner and enjoy playing with their ponytails, which extend past the waist. And Armani Privé was home to not only a lot of sequins and shiny garments, but also to what looks like an all-out carb-fest. We're talking Nutella-filled doughnuts. See the gorgeous clothes, models, and more carbs in the video.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like