We gave model Skye Stracke a video camera to document her backstage adventures on the fall 2009 couture-show circuit. She takes us behind the scenes at Alexis Mabille, where models had ribbons tied in their hair. At Chanel, the girls eat dinner and enjoy playing with their ponytails, which extend past the waist. And Armani Privé was home to not only a lot of sequins and shiny garments, but also to what looks like an all-out carb-fest. We're talking Nutella-filled doughnuts. See the gorgeous clothes, models, and more carbs in the video.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament