The trailer for the sixth season of Project Runway is out. And it looks like the production team is trying to hide that the season was shot in L.A. instead of New York. Missing are the glorious, sweeping shots of Manhattan, the designers trudging like ants through the summer haze, crowded by tall buildings. Instead we have the briefest of shots of the cast standing on a beach. Also, footage of a brunette who looks like she wears Lily Pulitzer playfully charging at somebody and screaming, wielding a roll of fabric as if it is a sword. Girlfest! No. Even the ominous music is missing. It feels so wrong. Lindsay Lohan also appears in the preview, which is the most exciting part.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament