The trailer for the sixth season of Project Runway is out. And it looks like the production team is trying to hide that the season was shot in L.A. instead of New York. Missing are the glorious, sweeping shots of Manhattan, the designers trudging like ants through the summer haze, crowded by tall buildings. Instead we have the briefest of shots of the cast standing on a beach. Also, footage of a brunette who looks like she wears Lily Pulitzer playfully charging at somebody and screaming, wielding a roll of fabric as if it is a sword. Girlfest! No. Even the ominous music is missing. It feels so wrong. Lindsay Lohan also appears in the preview, which is the most exciting part.
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Pregnancy Rates Falling in America